That's What She Said

Love, Sex, and Dating advice from the Ladies...and Joey.

We're here for you

Are you a lovable loser looking for ways to win over the girl of your dreams? Do all the boys run screaming when you coyly bat your eyelashes? Have you been searching your whole life to uncover the secrets of the opposite sex? Get ready to have all those questions answered and much more from some of the world's hottest relationship gurus and real people just like you.

Love

I have been astonished that men could die martyrs for their religion - I have shudder'd at it. I shudder no more. I could be martyr'd for my religion Love is my religion And I could die for that. I could die for you. ~ John Keats ~

Joey's 9 new Girlfriends


Thanks to a female friend looking out for Joey's well-being, he was introduced to a Korean Pop girl group, Girls'Generation, who took his breath away. He decided that instead of pursuing just one member he would ask out all 9. Wouldn't you know that they all said yes...or was that just a dream he had? Regardless, he wants you to try to watch these cute, sexy, asian imports and not have your heart go pitter-patter. And if this song doesn't make you dance around in your underwear then he doesn't know what will...but he's willing to listen.



2 comments:

  1. Carolyn said...
     

    Check out Bo Peep Bo Peep!! One of my new favorite kpop songs!

  2. Joey said...
     

    If I'm introduced to anymore I may end up wasting all my time. Way too cheesy and catchy. Dangerous stuff.

Post a Comment